Follow @Foodlovegrub

Friday 31 January 2014

Persian Palace- Ealing

I have visited this restaurant a few times, it is based in Ealing, London. The popularity of this restaurant, brimming with the Middle Eastern locals is a good pointer to the quality of the Iranian cuisine at Persian Palace.

The ambiance is very authentic, not too posh, not too tacky, or kitsch, yet stylish enough with attention to detail.



I love the saffron  rice served at this restaurant, it simply is amazing! I ordered a mix of lamb and chicken to go along with the rice and salad. The portions are huge, so make sure you go on an empty stomach. 


I found the service to be really friendly, the staff were very attentive and happy to serve. The bill came in a cute little box, I found it really pretty- hence why I took a picture! You can't take me anywhere!

Foodie Friday!

FOODLOVEGRUB

No comments:

Post a Comment