Follow @Foodlovegrub

Thursday 23 January 2014

Jerk Chicken and Sweet potato!






The NTA awards were on last night, did you get to watch it? You had a load of celebs looking gorgeous and elegant. Then there was Kelley Brook, I'm all for stylish outfits, but she had everything hanging, cleavage on show- the lot. I wonder if she was aware of her delectable attire, if she was, it surely was bordering desperate.

With that rant over, now on to food glorious food! Today at lunch they had a selection, I chose the Jamaican sweet potato curry and Jerk chicken. I stayed away from the rice option, but went for salad instead.

I loved the tender chicken that was made in the work restaurant, combined with the sweet potato which had a kick of chilli- Sweet with chilli mixed, is such a nice combination.

FOODLOVEGRUB




No comments:

Post a Comment