Follow @Foodlovegrub

Thursday 2 January 2014

Stuffed peppers and salad!




lunch time madness! It was a hectic day in the office, my lovely colleagues returned to work today, after having a weeks off. I spent the morning catching up with their Xmas stories, and crazy New Year party antics. Soon enough it was lunch time...Hubba Hubba!!!

There were many food options to choose from in the work cafe. Selection of mixed salad, tomato soup with homemade bread, lamb Tagine with apricots and Tabbouleh. Naturally, of course I only went for the scrumptious option being, stuffed peppers with almonds and parmesan. It was light and tasty, but as I said, I would try and be healthy for the first few weeks at least! Mixed salad was placed in my plate, and I made sure I got to the jalapeƱos before they went!

The dessert was delightful, chocolate brownie with cream. I just stared at it, so wonderfully put together like Beyonce's booty. I had to give it a miss, moments on the lips and all that jazz!



FOODLOVEGRUB

No comments:

Post a Comment