Follow @Foodlovegrub

Sunday 29 December 2013

Bubble tea/bubbleology-Knightsbridge

 An amazing day out in london, after hour's of shopping me and my friend decided to take time out with a cup of bubble tea in Knightsbridge. This is the latest craze in the tea world, it filled our afternoon with bubbles of happiness.

 I ordered banoffee pie bubble tea and my friend ordered mango, both were infused with Jasmine tea. The experience left me wanting more, each ball of jelly bubble was like a party in the mouth, but with a few bubbles in, I did not want any more, so instead I finished the drink leaving the balls of jelly at the bottom. It was topped off with whipped cream-rather scrumptious.

 The scenery was as if you stepped into a science lab, it was bright and the staff were friendly (especially when giving their opinion on the famous favourites).

Loads of tea selection available for all types of taste buds, whether you want fruity flavoured or simple breakfast tea. There is a selection of bubbles also, and they offer hot teas too!

Fill your world with bubbles at bubbleology!

FOODLOVEGRUB

No comments:

Post a Comment