Follow @Foodlovegrub

Thursday 2 January 2014

Orange Mocha- Starbucks/Reading (Oracle)


 The most diabolical service and hot drink I have ever experienced, and purchased in Starbucks. I go to Starbucks every now and again with friends, usually greeted with a smile, and always happy with the hot beverage I choose.This time it was different, it is situated in the middle of a busy shopping centre- Oracle, Reading.
 

I ordered the seasonal drink, "Orange Mocha", it tasted dreadful, the syrup was clearly not mixed fully. 

Prior to receiving the drink, I had to wait 20 minutes. The lady at the counter let another customer take the drink I ordered, and then in reply said, " I saw another lady take yours, I will make you a new one". Clearly she would have made me wait longer if I did not ask!

First time at this Starbucks, I wont be going again, worst hot beverage and customer service ever received!

If you do get a chance, try the "Toffee nut latte", make sure its not at this cafe but another Starbucks outlet! The Rich, buttery flavoured sweet toffee, combined with the warmth of toasted nuts and mixed with smooth espresso and steamed milk, makes this a hit. Don't forget the whipped cream on top!

FOODLOVEGRUB



No comments:

Post a Comment