Follow @Foodlovegrub

Monday 20 January 2014

Courgette and Mint soup with homemade bread




 It’s not a bowl of monster goo, I promise you! The chef, decided to make this concoction of winter warming's! Some times less is more, having a plate full of carbs can leave you feel really bloated and heavy. Having chosen soup for lunch, was most definitely a good decision.

The flavour was overpowered by the lingering and potent waves of mint, the courgettes were merely a background taste. There were points where I felt like I had toothpaste on my tongue, oh so fresh. Not sure if it should have tasted like that.

It was an invigorating combination to say the least, and if you get a chance to make this, I’m sure there are recipe’s available for this soup.

Oh, and just to mention, the bread! I love the homemade bread that is served at work, it was soft and thick. Full of wholesome goodness!

Bready Bye Bye's!

FOODLOVEGRUB

No comments:

Post a Comment