Follow @Foodlovegrub

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Living the Latin dream, at Las Iguanas Reading.

 With it's Contemporary modern setting- low rising lamps, wooden walls and dimmed lighting. This gives the restaurant a great ambience and dining experience.

I was balled over by the restaurant's modern decor, alongside it's contemporary latin design.






I ordered, "The extraordinary XIM XIM". This was extremely satisfying, very creamy with a hint of spice. The pot had Lime chicken with crayfish, peanut sauce, spring onion, garlic and coriander. Alongside this, I had rice, fine green beans, and toasted coconut to sprinkle. Sweet plaintain for fun. I loved it.







Let's not forget my love for chilli, I sprinkled the hot sauce over my rice! My tongue was on fire...burn baby burn!......Cholula hot sauce is so much better then Tabasco sauce!

The drinks usually make or break the dining experience. I sipped this glass of sexiness. "Tropical Cooler", a blend of mango, pineapple, lime and lemonade! It was a refreshing drink to say the least, very exotic.

Whether you are going here with your friend's or partner, I definitely recommend it. It is situated next to the Reading bridge, alongside other major restaurants. A stone throw away from the Reading shopping centre, Oracle.


FOODLOVEGRUB

No comments:

Post a Comment