Follow @Foodlovegrub

Friday 3 January 2014

Paramount Restaurant- Foodie Friday!




The Restaurant offers fine dining in an intimate atmosphere.  I came here in the summer of 2013, it was such a marvelous experience.


 London’s skyscraper has a sky-high restaurant with an incredible menu of equal stature. Located on the 31st floor, Centre Point restaurant offers unparalleled 360-degree views over the capital city. Housing a spectacular glass and metal atrium bar, the stylish restaurant is a great place to dine with loved ones.





The only issue I had was the bar being really close to the restaurant, as there was not enough separation. It was however, really beautifully lit in the evening.



 

The view's were breathtaking, we arrived at the restaurant for 7.30pm, we were lucky enough to see the sunset. London looked amazing, you were able to see all the popular sites in the distance. By night it was like a million diamond had fallen over the skyline, best place to dine in the summer!



 

The modern British dishes are seasonal and beautifully presented with an innovative twist.I had the chicken, although I went here in the summer, I still remember the taste. The most succulent chicken I have ever tasted, with glazed apricots and raisins, it gave it a super taste.





There is a great selection of drinks to choose from, me and my friends went for the mocktail's, Ginger sublime and strawberry mocktail infused with fruits, really refreshing and fabulous.

I highly recommend this restaurant, with it's panoramic views, great ambiance and delicious food, it was a hit.





FOODLOVEGRUB

No comments:

Post a Comment