Follow @Foodlovegrub

Monday 3 February 2014

Harissa spiced chicken/ mint and vanilla mousse






Happy Monday! I am really surprised as to how quick the year is going, it's February already! I know, tell me about it!

Feast your eyes on the picture above, my healthy eating is going down a treat today. A mix of salad with Harrisa spiced chicken. The meat was dry, perfect for how I like it, especially with salad, the spice was just about right. Salad dressings are great, I love adding the "Quick Ranch dressing", you can too:


2 tablespoons well-shaken cultured buttermilk
1 tablespoon mayonnaise

Salt and freshly ground black pepper

1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar, optional

1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, optional 

1 to 3 teaspoons finely chopped fresh chives, mint, and/or Italian parsley, optional.




Whisk together the buttermilk and mayonnaise. Taste and season with salt and pepper. If desired, whisk in rice vinegar, garlic powder, and herbs.

Today I finished lunch with a cup of mint and vanilla mousse, I had a crunchy apple too. It was divine to say the least.

Happy Mondays,

FOODLOVEGRUB

1 comment:

  1. you still have not touched my spoon.....;-(

    ReplyDelete