Follow @Foodlovegrub

Monday 13 January 2014

Tai Pan -Uxbridge




An a eventful, long weekend to say the least. Ladies and gents, it was a weekend of madness, I celebrated my birthday with a crazy group of friend's. The last few days were also spent with my delightful family! Oh the joys!

The night before my wonderful birthday, I was living it up in good old London! I will let you know the exclusive venue on my, "foodie Friday's" blog, so most definatley stay tuned my FL Grubbers. Today I will let you know about my outing to Tai Pan restaurant in Uxbridge.


I went out to this medium sized, chinese restaurant in the afternoon, on my birthday. It was extremely busy, with the rush of shoppers. The buffet was on the menu, so we decided to go for that, there was a crazy amount of selection available, from chicken satte's to prawn crackers! I went for prawn curry, chips, salad- as you can see from my plate, there was a mixture. I clearly did not think about my diet!

 The setting was very oriental, as expected, with the red lantern lamps dangling, it gave off red shades of light. Combined with dim lighting it gave me a pleasant dining experience. The modern kitchen, which was based in the middle of the restaurant, gave the place a modern twist. Steel panels and glass mirrors reflecting the pink and red shades, were oh so pretty.

The only issue I have with this restaurant would be the seating plan. The tables are very close to one another, there is no privacy!

A good place to go on an empty stomach for sure, just to point, the desserts were not to my liking! You can see it for yourself.

FOODLOVEGRUB


No comments:

Post a Comment