Follow @Foodlovegrub

Saturday 28 December 2013

Beirut restaurant- Park royal

 The outing to Beirut restaurant was a simple and sweet one. I was craving arias flatbreads so ordered this plate of love.

 Arias is a flatbread filled with succulent mince meat, but this one was slightly dry and was missing caramalised onions. It was a small snack, as I was catching up with a friend of mine and I was pretty much full from the night before. It came with a bit of salad and whole chilli, oh how I love whole chillis!

Once you have tasted the finest morrocan tea in Morroco, you always crave it! So I decided to have a pot, it has to be lifted slightly higher when pouring so it gives a slight froth in the cup. Its great for relaxation and digesting...ooh I love a cup of M tea!

Its a tiny place in park royal and offers shisha too, the food is okay but nothing too exciting. Im a big fan of the tea selection, the staff are very attentive and make sure you have everything you want.

FOODLOVEGRUB

No comments:

Post a Comment