Follow @Foodlovegrub

Monday 30 December 2013

Beef chilli and Strawberry flapjack mousse at work.

The menu today was a right fattening one, oh how I love work food. I grace my presence nearly every day at the work cafe, sometimes it becomes a chinwag session, but the service is always fun.

The Menu speaks for it self, I wasn't really fancying the soup of the day, in the end I went for the mains.
I ordered Beef chilli with lime Mascarpone, it was more spicy than they normally serve, just how i like it. The meal was a stodgy consistency and I opted out on the rice.

I would have preferred basmati rice however it was the thick grained rice served. I had mine with a nice helping of salad. 

Amen to the Jalapenos, they are just super amazing! Super zing on my tongue - Oh yes!

Regrettably, I could not finish it off, you can't blame me! Especially with the portion I had! I decided to put the leftovers in a pot to eat later on in the afternoon!




The chef served strawberry flapjack mousse, it was a really light dessert and heavenly on the lips!


I look forward to the dessert that is offered tomorrow at the workplace cafe!

1 comment: