Follow @Foodlovegrub

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Box of Meltykiss.

                                           

Feast your eyes on this box of awesomeness! If this year has brought me anything, it has certainly brought me a box full of velvet loving. Forget your bar of Galaxy, Cadburys or even Lindt for that matter! Ok maybe not Lindt, but Meltykiss sure as hell is a box of heaven. 

It is not readily available in the U.K, but it is easy to buy off the net. One little cube of heaven is simply not enough - you have been warned!

 I'm totally obsessed with this chocolate at the moment, it's a must have for my desk at work! 

Today is the last day of the year! Eat all you want, vomit, then eat some more! Spend all your money in the bank account, burn all the bills- Go crazy!!!...OK, I joke!

May the coming year bring you all the happiness, food and chocolate you have ever dreamed of.

FOODLOVEGRUB







1 comment: